Finch & Associates is a comprehensive engineering and consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC. Our firm brings decades of expertise to projects both large and small. We take pride in our rich heritage and long-standing reputation for providing exceptional engineering, design, and surveying services to a diverse clientele, dating back to the 1950s. Our team brings proven strategies, diverse perspectives, and creative problem-solving skills to every project in which we are involved. We offer a wide range of services including structural, geo-structural, and civil engineering; surveying and mapping; and site planning and landscape architecture.
Less is more. As a small yet diversified firm, Finch & Associates can support projects with the comprehensive scope of services typically found at a large engineering firm. This means less red tape, fewer meetings and an agile team who’s always at the ready. This provides our staff with exposure to a variety of technical experiences, the ability to gain knowledge in disciplines outside of their primary focus, and opportunities for career growth.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager for our growing Raleigh, NC office. The ideal candidate possesses strong organization and time management skills, a positive and energetic attitude, and excellent communication skills. They should be self-motivating, driven to succeed, and willing and take ownership of solving operational challenges of an expanding company. The tasks associated with this position will include assisting with preparation and distribution of invoicing, tracking accounts receivable, logging and filing client payments, tracking and categorizing business expenses, managing project initiation, and compiling employee time. This individual will work collaboratively with Finch & Associates leadership to maintain, adapt, and improve operational processes as the firm grows and needs change over time. This position has high growth potential with the opportunity to gain additional responsibilities over time.
Functions and responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist with compilation of employee time and preparation of monthly invoicing.
- Assist with the preparation and management of budget reports to determine the status and health of projects, departments, and the company as a whole.
- Oversee office organization, filling, and archiving.
- Serve as point person for business correspondence and administrative tasks.
- Build-on and/or refine existing operations to create efficiencies which help department leads and team members focus on delivery of the projects and programs they are involved in.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Associates degree OR 3 years of relevant administrative and operational work experience.
- Highly experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office products; experience with Microsoft 365 business suite is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with a willingness to collaborate with company leadership and team members.
- Willingness to engage with clients to help maintain communication and ensure client satisfaction.
- Comparable A/E/C industry experience.
Finch & Associates offers competitive compensation and benefits (Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K w/ Employer Match, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off), as well as flexible work schedules. Finch & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based solely on their skills and qualifications related to this position.
To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume.