Finch & Associates is a comprehensive engineering and consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC. Our firm brings decades of expertise to projects both large and small. We take pride in our rich heritage and long-standing reputation for providing exceptional engineering, design, and surveying services to a diverse clientele, dating back to the 1950s. Our team brings proven strategies, diverse perspectives, and creative problem-solving skills to every project in which we are involved. We offer a wide range of services including structural, geo-structural, and civil engineering; surveying and mapping; and site planning and landscape architecture.
Less is more. As a small yet diversified firm, Finch & Associates can support projects with the comprehensive scope of services typically found at a large engineering firm. This means less red tape, fewer meetings and an agile team who’s always at the ready. This provides our staff with exposure to a variety of technical experiences, the ability to gain knowledge in disciplines outside of their primary focus, and opportunities for career growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Structural CAD/BIM Designer to support our structural design team. A successful candidate will be responsible for drawing and modeling a building’s structural framing and foundation systems, while working collaboratively with our structural engineers.
Functions and responsibilities of this position include:
- Drawing and/or modeling structural systems under the direction of structural engineers.
- Producing detailed foundation plans, framing plans, and structural details for permitting and construction.
- Coordinating structural drawings and models with those of other disciplines within a project team.
- Creating and maintaining Finch & Associates’ AutoCAD and REVIT content and detail libraries.
Qualifications for this position are:
- 2+ years of experience using AutoCAD and REVIT software to produce drawings for building structures is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively and cohesively within a team.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic structural design and detailing concepts is required.
Finch & Associates offers competitive compensation and benefits (Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K w/ Employer Match, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off), as well as a flexible work schedule. Finch & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based solely on their skills and qualifications related to this position.
To apply, contact us at email@example.com and submit your resume.