Small team approach.
Finch & Associates is a comprehensive engineering and consulting firm bringing decades of expertise to your projects both large and small. Offering a range of services typically found at a large engineering firm, our team offers proven strategies, diverse perspectives and creative problem-solving skills to every project that we are involved in.
The Finch & Associates Difference
- Highly-experienced professionals means you’ll get creative problem-solving and outside of the box thinking.
- Small, yet diversified firm means you’ll have fewer consultants to manage.
- Flexible, agile and nimble team means we can respond swiftly to changes in scope, potential issues or hurdles.
- Service-focused, client-first mentality means greater teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- Water & Wastewater System Design
- Transportation System Design
- Stormwater Design
- Permitting & Funding Applications
- Construction Administration
- New Construction Building Projects
- Adaptive Reuse Building Projects
- Historical Preservation
- Structural Evaluation of Existing Structures
- Ground Mounted Solar Array Foundation Support
- Temporary Excavation Shoring
- Permanent Earth Retaining Structures
- Tunnels, Microtunnels, & Other Trenchless Utility Crossings
- Encroachment Procurement
- Deep Foundations & Ground Anchors
Surveying / Mapping
- Boundary & easement mapping
- Topographic surveys
- Construction layout
- ALTA land title & as-built surveys
- Subdivision/Recombination mapping
Landscape Architecture & Land Planning
- Site planning
- Master plans
- Landscape, streetscape and hardscape design
- Permitting and approvals
- Due diligence studies
- Residential subdivisions
- Office & commercial parks
- Multi-family communities
Finch & Associates is a small team of experts in our respective fields. We have a rich heritage and long-standing reputation for providing exceptional design, engineering, and surveying services to a diverse clientele, dating back to the 1950s. Our partners bring nearly a century of combined expertise in engineering, planning, landscape architecture, surveying and mapping.
Carlton Finch, PE
George Finch, RLA
Jay Watson, PE
Jay Ditenhafer, PLS
Why Choose Finch & Associates?
At Finch & Associates, we vow to treat your project as if it’s our own. Our collaborative, team-oriented approach means we work closely with our clients every step of the way.