Finch & Associates is a comprehensive engineering and consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC. Our firm brings decades of expertise to projects both large and small. We take pride in our rich heritage and long-standing reputation for providing exceptional design, engineering, and surveying services to a diverse clientele, dating back to the 1950s. Our team offers proven strategies, diverse perspectives, and creative problem-solving skills to every project we are involved in. We offer a wide range of services including civil, structural, and geo-structural engineering; surveying and mapping; and site planning and landscape architecture
Less is more. As a small yet diversified firm, Finch & Associates can support projects with the comprehensive scope of services typically found at a large engineering firm. This means less red tape, fewer meetings and an agile team who’s always at the ready. This allows for a variety of technical experiences for our staff, the ability to gain knowledge in disciplines outside of your primary focus, and opportunities for career growth not found at larger firms.
We are currently seeking an experienced Land Survey CAD Technician to support our geomatics team. This position has high growth potential with the opportunity to gain additional responsibilities within a growing firm. Functions and responsibilities of this position include:
- Processing field survey data.
- Preparing complete property & topographic mapping.
- Performing computations for construction layouts.
- Preparing As Built and ALTA Mapping.
- Assisting with the production of surveying, design, and/or engineering drawings and documents.
Qualifications for this position are:
- One year experience using Autodesk or Carlson software
- Work experience in the surveying field is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively and cohesively within a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This position is available for part-time or full-time employment.
Finch & Associates offers competitive compensation and benefits to all full-time employees (Health, Rx, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance, 401K w/ Employer Match, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off). Finch & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based solely on their skills and qualifications related to this position.
To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume.